Friday, August 27, 2010

T-Shirt Flower Headband (44:365)

I made this headband on the way to our favorite "adult" store, Costco, since it takes an hour to get there. It's like Disneyland for adults. Bought some more of our favorite "ABC" (already been cooked) bacon. If you want to read more about my Costco obsession, click here and more about my "ABC" bacon obsession, click here.

Anyway, here is the headband. Another made from old t-shirt scraps. It has a black button in the middle that you can't see because the flower right behind it is black too. Wish I'd done green, then the black button. Oh well, too lazy to fix it right now. Maybe another day.

Also, I think the flower is a little small for my head, so this one will probably be passed on to the little ladies of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails