Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cupcakes 5 & 9 (36:365)

I found this blog (click here) through a friend on facebook and boy, am I glad I did! Today for my creative venture I made both Cupcake 5 or Mango Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting and Coconut and Cupcake 9 or Sis's Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting.

The only change I made to Cupcake 5 was to add a little Coconut flavoring to the buttercream frosting for the Mango cupcakes.

#5


Just so you are prepared, the Chocolate frosting is SUPER THICK, like playdough thick, but still really good. I put some mini chocolate chips on top the of the Chocolate Frosting to add some texture and make the cupcakes look a little cuter.

#9


I'm taking these both to a department party for Scott's school. Hopefully they go over well and don't melt in the HOTTTT sun!

Let me know if you make any of the other cupcakes and how they turn out.

I just ordered some butane fuel for my kitchen torch so I can make a Smore Cupcake soon and torch the meringue frosting. Yahoo!
Flames + Food = Good Times for my belly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails