Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Bookbinding (22:365)

Today I've been working on that book again that I'm making for my friend's birthday (she who must not be named). I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it because the quest for perfection paralyzes me. I am currently squaring the book boards (the covers) because I have rudimentary tools here with me and was not able to cut the original pieces as straight as I'd have liked.
I also cut out the fabric for the spine (sort of misleading because I am doing am open spine).
I am going to try a new type of stitch that I have never done, so that is what is overwhelming me. I need to get my bottom moving though. I technically only have 2 more nights to work on this before we are leaving for home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails