Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Time as a Stake Dance Chaperone (31:365)

Tonight I chaperoned for the first time at a Dance for the youth of our church. It was a little surreal watching them dance to the same goofy songs I used to (about 15 years ago!), like Cotton Eye Joe and The Electric Slide. It was fun though! I boogied a little.
For your listening and viewing enjoyment, here are two classics!



Oh man, I've never seen the original. Maybe there's a reason...


I also had a blast celebrating two of my friends birthday's this weekend, sleeping over at a B&B. Last night was my first night without a kid in almost 3 years! It was a much needed good time. Thanks ladies and Happy Birthday Ashley and Cheryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails