Saturday, August 21, 2010

Onesie Extenders Part 2 or Why I Feel Sheepish or Why I Want a Serger (38:365)

Success!


I figured it out. I think. I tried another stretch stitch and it worked MUCH better (i.e. it actually sewed instead of ate my fabric). Also, I moved the seam over to a little bit bigger than 1/4" so the edge had no possible way of getting pulled down into the depths of the machine.

Why do I need a serger? Why not?! I could have saved me some major time with the edges of this thing. Zig zag and cut at the same time? Heck yeah! That is my next craigslist purchase.

And, why am I so excited about Onesie Extenders? If you have skinny kids like I do, you'll understand. My kids NEVER grow out of something because they get too thick, but only because they get too long. So, these are a perfect solution! Lucy is enjoying the pink ones right now. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails