Saturday, August 7, 2010

Discovering a New Project (24:365)

Since we are vacationing within a vacation, I am hanging with my friend Bridget today. We had VERY GOOD INTENTIONS to actually make one of these (click here) paper wreaths, but we realized too late that we didn't have the right glue. So, instead she got to experience the competitiveness of my family while playing games. I played Bananagrams for the first time. Me and Bananagrams were not friends at first, but by round 3 we were frenemies. I think this is a game that I will eventually buy. And, in case you were wondering, I won at Quiddler, against 4 seriously smart competitors. I would like to thank the god of luck. Thank you.
Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails