Monday, August 2, 2010

New Yummy Sody Pop (19:365)

I love to grocery browse. I had to get out tonight to have some mommy time so I decided to use that precious time at Whole Foods. While there I found some yummy treats, including their brand of Tangerine Italian Soda that is imported from Canada. JK. From Italia. Yummo. Tasted like tangerine juice made bubbly. All I could think of while drinking it was the word "bergamota", tangerine in Portuguese. Sometimes a word just works better in another language.
Bergamota soda. Sounds delicious!

Also, I tried their Red Velvet cupcake. Not my favorite. But their Chocolate cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream was sooo good. (Had that one last week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails