Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Flower Designs and Bacon (41:365)

While whittling my time away this evening (crafting), Scott and I enjoyed an hour of Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale from our beloved Netflix queue streaming out of our TV (yes, I LOVE IT). Oh man, this guy is a FREAK!!! But in a good way. At least the first half of the routine. Then it gets kind of lame. Anyway, here is a little snippet of goodness from the show. Enjoy!




Now back to business.
Here are some of the flower designs I worked on tonight from scraps leftover from yesterdays project and some other old t-shirts and lace. I want to make some t-shirt headbands and a couple of barrettes from them.



I actually completed one, as a little sassy black barrette for Lucy. She's still pretty thin on top, but I'm hoping it will work on her soon.




2 comments:

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails