Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Cookies (109:365)

One of the best things about Fall is all the pumpkin food!
Today I made one of the best of all, Pumpkin cookies. 
What is even better about it is that the recipe is SUPER EASY!
Mix 1 box Spice Cake Mix + 1 15 oz can Pumpkin + 1-2 cups Chocolate Chips ("optional" if you are a weirdo) + 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (also optional, but they are much tastier with this).
Use a small ice cream scoop or a spoon that will make about a 2 TBS sized ball and fill your greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.
I do mine for 15 because I am afraid of gooey insides.
That's it! So easy.

Goosey update: She is still super sick, with a continuous fever of below 100.3 F. Dee had a fever last weekend too for about 2 days, so I'm expecting Goose's to go down in the next day or so...I hope! She is such a calm and mild baby, even when sick, so luckily she hasn't had any coughing fits. As long as we keep her calm and do steam and all the other things the Dr. said to do, she is doing well and just trucking through her illness.

I must say, croup is the worst! Poor baby Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails