Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Women's Pants into 2 Girlie Skirts, it begins... (84:365)

I was so busy ripping out seams in some unwanted pants that I almost forgot to post tonight!

My current project:
Turning some pants my mom gave me that are too big, into two cute little skirts for my little ladies.

Today I am ripping out the side pockets and cutting the pant legs off.
Also, I'm still kind of trying to figure out if I want to have ruffled layers or have it be a straight skirt with some ruffles or flowers sewn own. The ladies will wear these for our upcoming
family reunion photo shoot.

Oh, and we all got flu shots together today. 
Kind of sad, but also an odd family bonding scenario.
So, that was a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails