Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ode to Adrianne and Cream Sauce (102:365)

Do you ever daydream about a meal once had and never forgotten?
I often reminisce about one such meal my friend Adrianne made me shortly after she returned from her church mission to Italy.

Peas...

Noodles...

Salty Ham...

Cream Sauce...

Parmesan Cheese...

If your mouth isn't watering right now than your taste buds must be broken.
The recipe for the cream sauce is from my trusty Better Homes and Gardens cookbook.





Then I just cut up some lunch meat ham and cooked some peas, them fried them up with some cooked spaghetti noodles, then put some cream sauce and a little parmesan cheese in the pot and mixed it up until palatable perfection was achieved.

Oh baby.


It was delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails