Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beaded Headbands, or, Too Much Work for Something Cute...(87:365)

Today I hung out with my ladies and we crafted up a storm doing this cute project my friend Anna suggested, based off of this project.
So...I couldn't take it. 
I just don't have it in me to bead for hours and hours.
Me + Beads = Not Friends

I think I was going a little cross-eyed by the end.
I did not complete a project. 
I tried something new and learned that I don't like it.

Doesn't mean I'm not jealous of everyone else's cute beaded headbands.
I am jealous.
They are going to be in the cute headband club without me.

But I will still have my eye sight and my sanity and they won't.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails