Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scott's First Comps and an FHE Activity (60:365)

Scott begins his comprehensive exams tomorrow. We spent the evening studying, which entailed my quizzing him and him answering with things I couldn't understand. I felt a little useless,
but he said it helped. 
Good Luck Honey! You are going to rock your tests!

Also, I'm working on another Personal Progress task, Faith Value Experience #6. Me and a couple of girls from church are all doing this tomorrow in our homes for our Family Home Evening lesson.
I printed off some pictures and some more pictures about the Plan of Salvation and cut them out. Tomorrow I am going to contact paper them and put felt on the back so I can use them on my new flannel board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails