Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tardy Issues (53:365)

I have a disorder called "Tardy-to-Everything-Itis". 

What this means is that I am chronically late for everything. Meetings, picking up my Jane from preschool, church, parties, and I even gift late for birthdays and holidays. 

Yeah, I'm super cool and reliable.

I am working on it, but my poor sister is just another one of the casualties of this disorder (which runs in my mom's side of the family, so she is also a carrier of the disease, therefore, she is understanding and forgiving).

The purpose of this confession is that I am working (still) on her birthday stuff, as you can see that things came up this week to displace my b-day projects. Therefore, there are no pictures today since what I am doing is for her and I KNOW she is reading this post. 
Sorry Sarah! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails