Monday, September 6, 2010

Ruffled Flower Corsage (54:365)

I made one of these tonight. I've been wanting to make one for a long time now, but was just feeling like I couldn't do it. Like I wasn't going to be able to make mine cute or something. Anyway, I did it, feeling anxiety the whole time, and yet it worked out just fine. 
Great actually. 
It was sooo easy and fast! 
(Once I had all the fabrics picked out that I wanted to use. Still having some fear/ anxiety cutting up old stuff I don't want because I feel like I'm going to regret it so bad later! Lame, I know...)

The colors I used were Navy, Light Pink, Light Blue, White, and Light Brown.
I'd like to make another with some better fall colors and these seem a little springy to me. Yet, I still love it.

I think it's really cute and can't wait to were it on a fall jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails