Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day (134:365)

Today was a busy day.

First off, I ran my first race today. I was the middle leg in a 5k Turkey Trot relay. I ran with my friend Sara F. and my sister Sarah. We were team Saucy Cranberries and made hats and a sweet baton.

Not surprisingly we didn't win the race, but we had a very respectable time, which I will commend the Sara/h's on because I was SLOW. Sadly, we also did not win the costume contest or creative baton contest like I feel we should have because we (by we I mean Sara F.) were cute.

While we were running, Scott put the turkey in all by himself.
Yes, you read that right. He did it alone and it turned out great! I just may delegate that task from now on.

Then we went to a Pie Party in the morning at a friend's house because "you are too full to eat pie after dinner" so we ate it for breakfast instead. I thought it was a genius idea!

Then we had our friends Sai and Kyle over for dinner, which was really fun. We ate at noon which I plan on doing from now on because we've been noshing on leftovers all day!

What did you do, on this great day of feasting?

By the way, are any of you crazy like us and tackling the Black Friday madness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails