Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Drum Circle (136:365)

Dee participated in her first drum circle.

Okay, it was really some kid music man at baby gap, but he had 5 buckets with sticks for drumming and she and other kiddos banged away, so I'm counting it as her first drum circle.

It was really cute. 
She outlasted all the other kids and made the guy go into overtime.
I love having little musicians around here.
Music makes me happy.

BTW, if you don't listen to pandora.com you MUST!
It is the ONLY radio I listen to.
Just type in your favorite song or artist and it will customize a radio station for you.
And yes, it's free. 
Wouldn't do it if it wasn't, yo.

(My 2 favorite "stations" are "Peter Bjorn and John" and "Lykke Li". "Jingle Bells" is also awesome cause it's just old school x-mas jams.)

P.S. I guess I don't really know what goes on in "real" drum circles because scott was a little embarrassed by the title of this post. I thought people just played drums in drum circles. That's what they do in kiddo ones.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite pandora station is the Beach Boys. If you like oldies, you have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails