Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy Bee (120:365)

Today I was a procrastinating little busy bee.
I got a lot of things done, yet nothing for the craft fair!
Breath...

Well, since I did stuff I'll just share it with you all so you can see how productive I can be when I'm avoiding productivity.

First up, Dee and I made some gummy snowmen. We bought a kit from Target the other day and we had a lot of fun making them. Not hard at all and I'm looking forward to doing it again.
 

Then I finally rehung the curtains Dee accidentally ripped out of the wall like 2 months ago.



 Then I hung up some shelves I bought for $1 each at a garage sale like 3 months ago up in the girls' room.



Dee wanted me to make her some clip on earrings the other day. She picked the fabric from my stash all by herself. Here she is, sporting those cute things.


Recently, at Hobby Lobby, I found a sign that explains how I feel about doing laundry and had to buy it to make me feel better in that room of dreariness.


And for dinner, I made some egg rolls, but baked them instead of frying them.
They turned out pretty good. Different, but still good. Definitely worth the less calories and fat.


So, that is what I did today instead of working on my craft fair stuff.
Yeah, I'm a good procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails