Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weight Training is My New Thing (208:365)

So, I'm trying to be a little more muscly.

Not hugely buff, just more toned. I recently lost some weight (totally by happy accident, if you can believe it!) and I am trying to tone up and feel healthier. 

I really hate running and find most aerobic activities too monotonous. Weight training is something I recently realized I really enjoy. I like having a list of tasks to check off, I like the counting and the concentration needed to complete a task and I like feeling my heart race while pumping some iron! 

I am not currently buff or tuff by anymeans, but I am working on it and am enjoying the process!

If you have any muscle tips, let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails