Saturday, February 19, 2011

Drop One Off, Pick One Up (219:365)

The last few times Scott has gone on conference trips, my mom has been able to come out and "replace" him. She has even been able to plan her flights to line right up with his, so I literally drop him off and pick her up at the same exact time. 
We did another airport swap today. 
Dee is soooo excited for her grandma to be here.
Goose was terrified of her, but soon got over it.


For dinner, Goose ate her first broccoli trees and strawberry chunks. She LOVED it. She is at the point right now where she eats more than Dee at just about every meal. She can really pack it in, even weighing in at only the 25% for her age.


I am about to start a reading program with Dee. Per my friend Anna's recommendation, I bought the book Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons, and am working my way through the introduction. I never read intros, I just don't have the patience, but I'm so glad I'm taking the time to do so here. It explains a lot of really important aspects to the program that are key to Dee's comprehension of it all.
I think we will start the program tomorrow. I am so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails