Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage Valentine Tutorial (214:365)

Today I made some vintage-style Valentines for Dee's preschool Valentine party tomorrow.
I can't wait for her to pass them out! (Although, I do realize they will probably go straight into the trash, I am still proud of how stinkin' cute they are!)

I found this great vintage Valentine's print fabric at a local fabric store.

  I think this idea would be so cute with so many different kinds of prints. You could make your own stationary cards!

Here is a little tutorial on how I made them.













What Valentine crafts did you make?
Leave a link in you comments so we can all enjoy the craftiness!


Participating in these link parties:






The Girl Creative
B&B Button

CreativeShareWednesdays

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I made a dress for my daughter with the same fabric and have some leftover. I'm definitely making these next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute, what a great idea! Love em..thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage vibe. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday would love if you added the party button or linked back:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails