Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Headbands (205:365)

I don't have any shots of them yet, but my friend Kuei and I made headbands for her baby girl today. 

We made them with silk flowers. 

One with a cream colored daisy, one with 3 little purple flowers in a cluster (that turned out CUTE!) and one that is HUGE. It was more of an experiment, to be used as a prop for a photo shoot of her baby on Monday. 

It was fun to see her excited about creating something beautiful and useful with her own hands. 


Challenge:
You all know how to do/make/create something that someone else doesn't know how to do. Sometime before Valentine's Day, share that skill with someone else. Then come back here and share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails