Friday, December 3, 2010

Trader Joe's Baby! (142:365)

Our humble little town has finally been graced with the presence of a Trader Joe's! 
I am in love with that store. 
My friend Heather and I went the minute it opened up this morning to make sure we got all the good stuff before everyone bought it all up. Scott was kind enough to watch our girls and Heather's son so we could battle the crowd childless.

So much food, too little of a stomach.

Today I experienced the grace that is Peppermint Joe Joe's, fresh cooked wild salmon, Goddess dressing, kettle fried pineapple and much more.
For dinner we are either having giant noodles or bulgogi Korean BBQ ribs.
...salivating...

Here we are with our spoils. It was a good day at TJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails