Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bobbin' for Problems (150:365)

I tried to make a ruffly scarf today with a cheapy cute knit scarf from Target, similar to this one here.
Turns out I have to adjust my bobbin casing because I have a Brother sewing machine which does not like to be adjusted.
I pulled it out and followed these directions here trying to make it work properly.
My little painted green screw wouldn't budge.
Argh!
Well, turns out it's a good thing, because I then googled around some more and found this little bit of information here:

Caution

    Do not adjust the bobbin case with green marking. If a green marked bobbin case is adjusted, it may be broken and cannot be used anymore.
      
    Ah! Thank goodness it wouldn't budge for me! Now, I just need to get another bobbin casing that is adjustable for shirring projects. 
    Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails