Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dunk, Dunk, Goose and Dee's First School Performance (160:365)

We all went swimming today and I dunked little Goose.
I want her to take the Float 4 Life classes next month, like Dee has done,
so I decided to try and see how she does with her face in the water.
We splashed around for a while, she was have lots of fun, and then
I blew in her face and dunked her quickly, and she came up surprised, but smiling!
We did this a few times and it went well. I think we have fish #2!


Dee had her first school performance today. The kids were all lined up in a row, while all the parents were sitting in tiny chairs facing the kids. They all sang silly songs like "Hannah Hiccup" and something about Santa's Hat. It was really cute. Dee had an "itchy" nose, a problem with the button on her pants, and an insatiable need to keep lifting her shirt up a little, but so did all the other kids, which just made it all so much more adorable. I can't believe how big our little girl is!



Watching the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails