Sunday, December 19, 2010

Goosey Shoes (158:365)

I made Goose some ADORABLE shoes, if I do say so myself.
Since this is a later update of this day, one of the shoes has since 
gone missing and I'm in mourning.

...Sigh...

I blame other parent, since it went missing after "they" had Goose at church today,
not that it matters. I'm just saying...

So the shoe (s) is reversible. Black on one side, awesomely cute with 
green and flowers on the other. And they have suede bottoms so they
don't slip, and a little rosette clip to cuten them up.
Yes, cuten is a word. At least on my blog it is.

Anyway, I hope we find that missing shoe so that I can post a picture of their adorableness for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails