Monday, January 17, 2011

New and Failed Designs (186:365)

I'm trying to come up with something Valentine themed for my shop and am feeling uninspired. I don't like hearts and pink and red, so this is a tough holiday to create for. I'm thinking x's and o's are cute, but can't figure out what do with them that doesn't look lame...


On another note, I've never really been into V-Day and don't know how to really celebrate it. I'm going to try this year to be all decked out and enjoy the special day with my girls and Scott. I think V-Day is not just about romance, but a celebration of love and those you love. 
What do you do for those you love on Valentine's Day? I need ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails