Friday, January 14, 2011

Ladies Weekend (183:365)

Today was part 1 of the rockin' mommy party.

We celebrated 3 birthdays, as well as a brief vacation from motherly duties, by shopping till we dropped, eating out in fancy places where kids are not welcome, doing cartwheels down the hotel hallway, and laughing until we cried.

We are all crafty moms, or are aspiring to be such, therefore most gifts for the b-day girls were homemade. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of what others gave, but I do have pics of what I made.

Hairpins made from vintage cabochons.

Rosette hairpin, button hairpin and hair tie.


Fabric wrapped headband with a gold filigree and rose cabochon.


What have you made for someone lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails