Saturday, January 15, 2011

Date Night (184:365)

We met up with some friends in Omaha for dinner at Bonefish Grill. 
I tried Chilean Sea Bass for the first time.
It was good, but not amazing.

Our friends at Wolf fish which was described as an "ugly fish that eats lobster for dinner", so, that one sounded a little too scary for my taste buds. And I just googled "wolf fish". GAG! Just about made me scream. Videos of one eating a crab about made me loose it. I think I will stick with my wimpy fish, thank you. 
Eeesh.



After dinner, Scott and I went to Old Navy and got our growing preschooler some cute clearance size 5 shirts. Then we came home to find that our babysitter had done a wonderful job and had the kids in bed on time and happy! Couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails