Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Must Have: Sewing Edition

I've had this little sewing helper since I took a sewing class at Southern Utah University in 2007. I learned a lot of great sewing basics in that class, and the fire to sew was ignited! We also got to buy a lot of sewing tools for 1/2 off because she had some sort of class deal. It was great!



Our teacher suggested we buy one of these little beauties to help out with ironing your hems. It can do curves, as you can see at the bottom of this picture, and has many, many different measurements marked on it, around all four sides. 


I LOVE this sewing helper and really feel it is a must have. If you love nice even hems, but don't want to spend forever ironing them out, then get yourself one of these! Definitely a Must Have.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails