Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Must Have: Home Edition



Do your clothes look just as wrinkled after you iron them as they did before? Mine used to! (Notice the use of past tense.) You need to understand, I still hate ironing, however, this little magic spray actually makes my clothes look like they really were ironed.

Yes, this little $0.99 spray can "Makes Ironing Easier"! 
I bought this stuff on a whim one day while browsing around Target, hoping to find a magical cure for my ironing blues. Well, I found it indeed. This stuff is so cheap and lasts forever (well, forever when you hardly ever iron anything). Just lightly spray your fabric to be ironed (read can to see if it is safe to use on your fabric of choice), and iron as usual. 

I use this stuff on fabric I'm sewing with too and it works wonders.

I love it! Definitely a Must Have. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails