Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Being Featured For The Suitcase!

Hooray! My denim version of the Sidekick Suitcase is being featured today over at I'm Topsy Turvy during her Topsy Turvy Tuesdays Linky Party!
How exciting!
featured I'm topsy turvy tuesdays

Here is a link to see the sweet little suitcase in action (i.e., being used right up by my 4 year old!). She LOVES it and gets so excited to use it for trips, to play, or just to carry around!



If you'd like to buy the pattern, head on over to Sew Fearless where Jodi is currently hosting a Sidekick Suitcase Sew-Along during March!

Jodi is the pattern creator and she did a wonderful job with it! She is so creative! I was lucky enough to get to be a pattern tester for her and I had a lot of fun doing it. I learned some new techniques, including making my own piping, and feel like a more confident sewist thanks to Jodi!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails