Friday, March 2, 2012

The Apron Skirt

I saw this cute little number over at lil blue boo, a blog I'm obsessed with right now. Ashley is amazingly talented in so many ways, sewing, crafting, DIY, creativity, honest forthcoming blog posts, etc., all while currently battling cancer. And she posts many times a day, so I always have tons to read and gawk at!

But I digress...

I decided to make an Apron Skirt for the sweet little daughter of my friend. She was turning 1 and I thought she needed something cute to wear. 

I followed the easy tutorial that Ashley made, and came up with this cute little skirt!
 Sorry about the crummy phone in the car photos!


And of course, she needed a matching headband. Who doesn't love a giant bow?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails