Friday, September 3, 2010

I Deserve It (A New Realization) and Number Two is Weaned (51:365)

Today while working out (I completed my 3rd day this week and reached my goal!) I realized that I enjoy doing it! I know, it's strange! I also realized that I deserve to feel good and to have a little time to myself each day to do something good for me. I don't need to feel guilty about putting my kids into the (free!) Child Watch at the Y. They go and are fine and I get to do stuff for myself, and then we are back together and recharged for the day. Huzzah!



Today Lucy decided to be done with mommy. You know, she's tired of the slow flow and prefers the ability to guzzle and wiggle at the same time. Ahhh, the good life.
I'm a little bit sad, but it's okay. I just can't believe that she's so big! Here are some shots of her bottle enjoyment (she likes to drink and rub her head. It's sooooo stinkin' cute!) I just love taking pictures of that sweet little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails