Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rainbow Cake for Dee: Part 1 (71:365)

Dee will be 3 soon and has been asking for a rainbow cake for MONTHS. I showed her a picture of a rainbow cake here and ever since she has been talking about it, and talking about it, and talking about it...

She even tells strangers about it.

While on our summer vacation she actually picked up the phone in our hotel room and "called" the rainbow cake lady and talked to her about her cake. I later told her that I was the rainbow cake lady (since I'm the one making the cake, not some cake fairy) and that confused her a bit.

So, Phase One occurred tonight. 

Mixing colors.




And baking. 
I'll frost it tomorrow and put skittles on it on Saturday for her little party. I think I'm probably as excited about it as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails