Thursday, October 21, 2010

Self Binding Baby Blanket (99:365)

I made my first (baby) blanket today.
My friend Kuei is having her first girl and I am excited to welcome her to the club of cuteness that is a baby girl. So, I decided to make her a modern baby blanket.
I found this really great tutorial on how to make a self binding baby blanket.
I followed those great directions to a T minus the monogram.
I think I'll add a monogram next time, it will be a fun thing to try.



Cool stitch I used for my edge, all thanks to my awesome sewing machine, not my rad sewing skillz.




3 comments:

  1. So glad the tutorial worked for you! It warms my heart to hear that other people find success with those tricky miters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked over from Pink Suede shoe. I love the blanket you made - these are just so much fun to make! The black & the red look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that tutorial was great! I really enjoyed making this and seeing how well it turned out.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails