Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trader Joe's Snacks (237:365)

I got a ton of new snacks from TJ's today. I'm in desperate need to some low fat, highly crunchy yummies, so we are trying out all of their rice crackers. 


Today's culinary adventure:
Multiseed With Soy Sauce

Verdict: 
They are satisfyingly crunchy.
Serving size is a plentiful 35 crackers, which only pack 110 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, and 200mg Sodium (which is not bad considering they are Soy Sauce Flavored). 
They taste like they are dusted with soy sauce juice. Not too over powering, so they are enjoyable.

Bonus:
They have 240mg of ALA Omega-3 in each serving.

Negative:
I just had a REALLY bad one which makes me want to eat an entire cake to get rid of the taste in my mouth. I'm going to blame the flax seeds because this recently happened to me with another TJ chip I tried a while ago that had flax seeds in them. Mostly, each chip was good, then now and then I'd hit a really foul tasting one...hmmm...at this point, I'm not sure the risk is worth it...

1 comment:

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails