Saturday, March 19, 2011

Persuasion and The Terks (247:365)

Today I went to an adapted version of Jane Austen's Persuasion at BYU with my sister-in-laws, mother-in-law, 2 nieces and my sister. It was really fun! The adaptation was interesting. There were flashbacks/ memories on stage, that Anne and Captain Wentworth kept experiencing throughout the play.
It was really fun to spend time with family again and to go to a play. I haven't seen a play in years!


Then, Scott and I went to see our friend Christian's band, The Terks, for the first time. It was kind of a wild scene, but a fun show. We don't go do scary/ fun stuff enough anymore. Bands in clubs. Fun people watching times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails