Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Truck-Stop Buttermilk Pancakes



Deee-licious! 
My husband requested thick and fluffy pancakes for dinner.
 
That is not what he got.
However, these were still delicious and more my style.
Kind of egg-y and thin.

I found the recipe here. With over 600 reviews and 22,000 saves, with a 4.5/5 stars, I figured we couldn't go wrong. I added some vanilla and about 1/4 cup of sugar and it was tasty.

I used up our homemade buttermilk in the batter, and fried the pancakes in our homemade butter
We had some tasty stuff for dinner.

At allrecipes.com, you can change the serving size of the recipe you want to make. I changed it to 8 servings (from 12), and we still came out with this mondo pile of pancakes. 


Our freezer will be well stocked for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails