Monday, January 31, 2011

Knitting, Chocolate Covered Marshmallows, Dancing and Swim Class (200:365)

Still trying to finish that little infant cocoon.



Dee kept saying she wanted "that chocolate marshmallow Valentine treat". I had NO idea what she was talking about for a loooong time today. Than I remembered it was one of these that she was craving.


As should you. They are good! I have fallen in love with these little gems myself.
However, we didn't have any at the moment, so we made our own. 
We used Christmas marshmallows, and dipped them in melted goodness. Yum!



This morning Dee had her first dance class. It was so cute to watch her through the glass. She was really good at listening (we talked about that beforehand) and doing all the moves really well. She was so excited about her class and all the new moves she learned.
We may have a little ballerina on our hands.



Also this morning, both girls participated in a new session of Float 4 Life. Some of you may remember me talking about it here. Dee is a good little swimmer, and today she practiced swimming face down! Goose likes when we all go play at the pool, but today was a different story. She screamed and screamed! I wasn't as worried about her as we were when Dee did her first class...is that bad? I just knew already that she was in good hands (her teacher has taught Dee three times already) and that she will scream for a couple of weeks, but then she will be fine and love it like Dee does.

Poor Goose.
She recovered quickly though.
And soon she'll be swimmin' around like a real goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails