Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sarah's Birthday, Service and A Workout (48:365)

I'm currently working my sister's birthday present which I will not describe until September 7th. That is my creation project for today.

I also sewed some pillow cases (way easy! and fast!) at a church activity tonight that we are donating to a charitable organization. All you need is 3/4 yard for the main part and 1/3 yard for the top section and you can whip it out fast! (I'm too tired to explain more. Just google it and you'll find tons of easy patterns.)

Also, I've been super bad about working out this summer. In June I started training for a mini sprint triathlon with a friend and then when we went away for the summer I totally gave up without having access to a gym. We've been home for 3 weeks now and I haven't worked out once! So bad. So tonight I decided to start anew. I went to our clubhouse gym and did the elliptical machine for 30 minutes and my legs feel like jell-o. I am so frustrated with myself for getting back to square one! Anyway, at least I did something and my goal is to go to the gym 3x week to get back into it. I have plenty of positive gym peer pressure around me so I'm going to do it! All my ladies out there, keep bugging me! Maybe sometime soon I'll join you all up in yoga...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails